A private Port Moody household is seeking a full-time in-home caregiver (40hrs/week) for two children aged 3 and 1.
Common duties include:
• Supervise and care for children in employer’s or own residence
• Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
• Prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Instruct children in personal hygiene
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
Candidate should have an educational qualification equal to the Canadian secondary school diploma along with at least six months of full-time classroom training in caregiving OR at least one year of full-time paid work experience as a caregiver OR should have worked in a related field or occupation (including 6 months with one employer) in the past 3 years. Candidate must also be able to speak, read and understand English fluently.
The salary is $12.50 per hour and the closing date is September 30, 2015.
Please note: The position needs to be filled in immediately. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Please send your resume to email@example.com